Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Truth About A.W. Surveys

I recently wrote a review of A.W. Surveys on How To Make Money Online. Even though I still recommend using A.W. Surveys, unless you can get over 30 referrals you cannot redeem your money for nearly 6 months. Why? Becuase after you run out of the initial few surveys they do not regenerate for some time, and you need a minimum of $75 to cash out. That is way too much in my opinion. Adsense is $10.00 minimum, SendEarnings is $30.00 and the average survey website cash out minimum is $25.00. $75 is just outrageous.

WARNING: be sure to log into your A.W. Surveys account at least every 30 days to insure your earnings to do not get deleted. If you fail to login to your account within 45 days of your last visit your account gets deleted!

1 comment:

  1. A few sites that I used when I first started blogging are your2cents and eduresearch. They have paid me, several times. For a quick buck per survey, dollar surveys is great also. They give you a dollar for every survey within 7 days you took the survey.

    ReplyDelete