Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Warning Reguarding "Free Rapidshare Premium Accounts"

Many of you have probably seen claims to a "Free RapidShare Premium Account" online or on youtube. I'm here now to debunk this foolish attempt at trying to get referrals.

Now I will not go into detail about ALL of the "Free RapidShare Premium Account" claims but I will go into one in particular: (Tell me if this sounds familiar)

Get a free Rapidshare Premium account by going to http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=Geistsoul13
Take 5 minutes on filling out the surveys and then redeem your money to
PayPal, then sign up for rapidshare and pay using your new found
cash!!!!!!


Well this is completely FALSE! You only get a grand total of $27 dollars cash for signing up and you can only redeem your money at $75 dollars. The people that post these links up are scam artists at the stupidest levels. They get $1.25 for "referring" you and you get absolutely nothing.

If your still interested in getting ripped off and giving me a quickest $1.25 I've ever made in my life then please go ahead and follow this link:
http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=Geistsoul13

No comments:

Post a Comment